A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sehgal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria E Jarbrink Sehgal MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Sehgal practice?
- Dr. Maria Sehgal has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Sehgal practices Gastroenterology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Gastroenterologists.