A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Serwonska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Serwonska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serwonska
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serwonska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Serwonska, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serwonska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow.
Dr. Serwonska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
- South San Francisco Medical CntrS San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Helena Serwonska MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Maria H. Serwonska practice?
- Dr. Maria Serwonska has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Serwonska practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Allergists.