A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Serwonska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Serwonska is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serwonska
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serwonska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Serwonska, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serwonska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Krakow.
Dr. Serwonska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
- South San Francisco Medical CntrS San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Helena Serwonska MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Maria H. Serwonska practice?
- Dr. Maria Serwonska has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Serwonska practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Allergists.