A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Shepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Shepler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Shepler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepler graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shepler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Cornerstone Hospital of Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Shepler MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Shepler practice?
- Dr. Maria Shepler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Shepler practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Cedar Park Ophthalmologists.