A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Shepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Shepler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Shepler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepler graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shepler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shepler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance