A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Shepler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Shepler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shepler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Shepler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepler graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shepler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Shepler MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Shepler practice?
- Dr. Maria Shepler has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Shepler practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.