A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Shreve-Nicolai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Shreve-Nicolai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Shreve-Nicolai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shreve-Nicolai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shreve-Nicolai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria E Shreve-Nicolai MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Shreve-Nicolai practice?
- Dr. Maria Shreve-Nicolai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Shreve-Nicolai practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.