A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sicat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Sicat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Sicat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sicat graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sicat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Sicat MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Sicat practice?
- Dr. Maria Sicat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Sicat practices Internal Medicine near Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadowbrook, PA.
See Huntingdon Valley Internists.