A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Geronimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Geronimo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Geronimo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geronimo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Geronimo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Socorro Ambulo Geronimo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria S. Geronimo practice?
- Dr. Maria Geronimo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Geronimo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Matthews, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Green Brook, NJ.
See Matthews Internists and Matthews Geriatric Doctors.