A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sophocles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Sophocles, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Sophocles, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sophocles graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sophocles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Eleni Sophocles FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Sophocles practice?
- Dr. Maria Sophocles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Sophocles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.