A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Statton is Good. Dr. Statton has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Statton, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Statton graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Statton has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Valley Canby Campus
- Meritcare Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Statton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Statton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria K. Statton practice?
Dr. Maria Statton practices Family Medicine near Bemidji, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Bemidji Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Statton, Dr. Marlyn Statton, Dr. Marybeth Statton, Dr. Mimi Statton, Dr. Marianne Statton, Dr. Polly Statton, Dr. Marisela Statton, Dr. My Statton