A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Stefurak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Stefurak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Stefurak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefurak graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stefurak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Palasiuk Stefurak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria P. Stefurak practice?
- Dr. Maria Stefurak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Stefurak practices Pediatrics near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamison, PA and Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Abington Pediatricians.