A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Stys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Stys is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stys
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Stys, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stys graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Stys has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Stys MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Stys practice?
- Dr. Maria Stys has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maria Stys practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brookings, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Clear Lake, SD.
See Brookings Internists and Brookings Cardiologists.