A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sulindro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Sulindro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulindro
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sulindro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hyperbaric Medicine (Hyperbaric Oxygenation)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulindro graduated from Univ Indonesia, Fac Of Med, Jakarta, Jawa Barat, Indonesia. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria M Sulindro MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Sulindro practice?
- Dr. Maria Sulindro has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Sulindro practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Physiatrists.