A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Sulis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Sulis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulis graduated from University of Cagliari, Italy. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sulis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sulis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans