A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Sulis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sulis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Sulis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulis graduated from University of Cagliari, Italy. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sulis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Luisa Sulis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Sulis practice?
- Dr. Maria Sulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Sulis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.