A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Sulis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sulis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Sulis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulis graduated from University of Cagliari, Italy. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sulis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Luisa Sulis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Sulis practice?
- Dr. Maria Sulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Sulis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Oncologists.