A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Sullivan, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sullivan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ann Sullivan MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Maria Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Sullivan practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.