A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Sullivan, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Sullivan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Sullivan MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Maria Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Sullivan practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Geriatric Doctors.