A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Szpiech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Szpiech graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Szpiech has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper HospitalU M C
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szpiech accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria Szpiech practice?
Dr. Maria Szpiech practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Stratford Internists and Stratford Endocrinologists.