A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Szpiech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Szpiech graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw.
Dr. Szpiech has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper HospitalU M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Szpiech MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria Szpiech practice?
- Dr. Maria Szpiech has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Szpiech practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Stratford Endocrinologists.