A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Garcia, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Maria Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Garcia practices Family Medicine near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Metuchen, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See North Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.