A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Theresa Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Maria Gonzalez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.