Maria Rivero Is this you?

Have you seen Maria Rivero?

April 17th, 2017

Very thorough, overprotective, caring and understanding

I have been going to Dr. Rivero for many years. When I was pregnant with a high-risk pregnancy, she was very overprotective and thorough. She was on top of my case and constantly in contact. Not only that, she was friendly. I've also had other health issues that she has helped me with. She is concerned about your total health and well being. She is very busy because she is well known, but she is worth the wait. I give her 5 stars!!!!

February 14th, 2017

Thank you Dr. Rivero!

I am so thankful that I found Dr. Rivero. She is an outstanding doctor and surgeon. I have never felt as comfortable with the care and information I receive (for both routine and emergency) as I do with Dr. Rivero. I highly recommend her.

January 26th, 2017

Absolutely wonderful OBYN

I have been a patient of Dr. Rivero's for 27 years. My oldest daughter is now a patient of hers also. She is very thorough and is very truthful in trying to get to the bottom of your particular diagnosis. I appreciate her very frank demeanor. She has a very busy practice but, will take the time to listen to what you have to say. She truly loves what she does. That is why I drive nearly an hour to see her one way. She is fantastic.

January 23rd, 2017

Great Service And Very Friendly Staff!

Waiting room atmosphere is so calming. The staff keeps busy but they always have time for you when it's your turn. Dr. Rivero and her staff are very friendly and very approachable. Someone is easily available over the phone for questions or concerns, which was a plus with me during my 1st pregnancy.

December 18th, 2016

Personable, professional and concerned for each individual patient-

Dr Rivero has been my Dr for 16 years. If only she could be my General Contractor of Health in all areas. She has cared for me, expressed genuine concern and counsel and has guided me through many emotional decisions to include high risk pregnancies and Cancer. Her opinions, friendship she extends and respect from her colleagues is all important in my book. Dr Rivero has the lost art of bedside manner and understands the importance of including your husband in her communications. I trust her with both mine and my childrens lives.

November 29th, 2016

I love this office! They have been so kind and have always taken such great care of me. They have always answered all of my questions and have always gotten me my results so quickly. When I needed immediate care they got me in right away and made me feel very secure that I was getting the best care available.

October 27th, 2016

Dr. Rivero has been my doctor for 20+ years

Dr. Rivero is a caring, through, knowledgeable physician who's primary objective is keeping her patients healthy (or returning them to that state as soon as possible).

October 23rd, 2016

Established patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Rivero for over 20 years and enjoy so much my visits.. She is a wonderful, excellent and very caring doctor.

October 6th, 2016

I see Dr. Rivero once a year for my annual well woman exam. I could eliminate this visit and simply see my internist but I am very comfortable with her and am very confident in her experience and knowledge. Occasionally through the years there have been some wait time issues due to an OB emergency or delivery. Overall, I'm ok with that. Dr. Rivero always answers questions and spends as much time as necessary with her patients.

June 20th, 2016

I love Dr Rivero. She has taken care of my needs for years.

May 31st, 2016

Can usually can get a appointment quickly if it is a urgent matter, however if routine sometimes there is a wait. Staff is great and Dr. Rivero takes her time with you and answers any questions that you may have. I have been seeing her for 16 years and couldn't ask for a better obgyn.

May 16th, 2016

I have been going to Dr, Rivero for many years. She is a great doctor. She listens and problem solves. She has helped me many times, and she has always made time in case of emergencies.