Dr. Maria Rivero MD Patient Reviews

3.9

February 14th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Rivero!
I am so thankful that I found Dr. Rivero. She is an outstanding doctor and surgeon. I have never felt as comfortable with the care and information I receive (for both routine and emergency) as I do with Dr. Rivero. I highly recommend her.

January 26th, 2017
Absolutely wonderful OBYN
I have been a patient of Dr. Rivero's for 27 years. My oldest daughter is now a patient of hers also. She is very thorough and is very truthful in trying to get to the bottom of your particular diagnosis. I appreciate her very frank demeanor. She has a very busy practice but, will take the time to listen to what you have to say. She truly loves what she does. That is why I drive nearly an hour to see her one way. She is fantastic.

January 23rd, 2017
Great Service And Very Friendly Staff!
Waiting room atmosphere is so calming. The staff keeps busy but they always have time for you when it's your turn. Dr. Rivero and her staff are very friendly and very approachable. Someone is easily available over the phone for questions or concerns, which was a plus with me during my 1st pregnancy.

December 17th, 2016
Personable, professional and concerned for each individual patient-
Dr Rivero has been my Dr for 16 years. If only she could be my General Contractor of Health in all areas. She has cared for me, expressed genuine concern and counsel and has guided me through many emotional decisions to include high risk pregnancies and Cancer. Her opinions, friendship she extends and respect from her colleagues is all important in my book. Dr Rivero has the lost art of bedside manner and understands the importance of including your husband in her communications. I trust her with both mine and my childrens lives.

November 28th, 2016
I love this office! They have been so kind and have always taken such great care of me. They have always answered all of my questions and have always gotten me my results so quickly. When I needed immediate care they got me in right away and made me feel very secure that I was getting the best care available.

October 27th, 2016
Dr. Rivero has been my doctor for 20+ years
Dr. Rivero is a caring, through, knowledgeable physician who's primary objective is keeping her patients healthy (or returning them to that state as soon as possible).

October 23rd, 2016
Established patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Rivero for over 20 years and enjoy so much my visits.. She is a wonderful, excellent and very caring doctor.

October 6th, 2016
I see Dr. Rivero once a year for my annual well woman exam. I could eliminate this visit and simply see my internist but I am very comfortable with her and am very confident in her experience and knowledge. Occasionally through the years there have been some wait time issues due to an OB emergency or delivery. Overall, I'm ok with that. Dr. Rivero always answers questions and spends as much time as necessary with her patients.

June 19th, 2016
I love Dr Rivero. She has taken care of my needs for years.

May 31st, 2016
Can usually can get a appointment quickly if it is a urgent matter, however if routine sometimes there is a wait. Staff is great and Dr. Rivero takes her time with you and answers any questions that you may have. I have been seeing her for 16 years and couldn't ask for a better obgyn.

May 16th, 2016
I have been going to Dr, Rivero for many years. She is a great doctor. She listens and problem solves. She has helped me many times, and she has always made time in case of emergencies.

February 25th, 2016
Dr Rivero has been my OB/GYN for 4 pregnancies including my 2nd which was a miscarriage and my last where I had twins. I would trust her with my life and the life of my children which is the most critical element when selecting a doctor. She has always been kind, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, professional, and extremely experienced having seen all kinds of concern, issues, and types of deliveries. Her quick actions during the delivery of my first child literally saved my life as my placenta had tore, and I was bleeding rapidly. Her nurse had told her she had all my placenta which was not true, and she recognized the signs. She also ensured the delivery nurse was giving enough pain medications early on. Throughout my pregnancies her concern was for both the health of myself and my baby. She made certain I clearly understood everything regarding any decisions or care. She referred me to specialized care when required (which by the way meant she was not making more money, and it is ridiculous to me that a few of the reviews believe she is making money from more lab tests, hospital visits, or specialist. She is trying to give you the same care she would want for herself and her child.) She helped me make decisions with my twins on how much bed rest, if I should do a C-section, etc, and I knew she had several other twin pregnancies ahead of mine which gave me comfort. She is very compassionate, but like a good doctor she tells you the truth. She can’t always control the truth or predict the future. It is her job to make sure you understand as much of the truth as she knows based on the best information she has from tests, her knowledge and experience, and exams. It is also her job to help you reduce any risk for your health and the baby’s health. She has a kind heart to take on a percentage of less fortunate. I feel like some of the lower ratings are because she is caring for less fortunate (where some doctors prefer not to), and they tend to write lower reviews with poor grammar. Bottom-line: She is one of the best doctors: knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, and kind. She not so compassionate as to hide the truth or let you ignore real risks to feel good. You want your medical doctor to be the best medical doctor when delivering a baby.