A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Valdes, Gastroenterologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Valdes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Valdes practice?
Dr. Maria Valdes practices Gastroenterology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Gastroenterologists.