Pediatrician
Video profile

AMAZING DR.!! show details AMAZING DR.!!
by Camila's Mom on Apr 23rd, 2015

The ONLY thing I could even think to say on the negative side is maybe waiting for a bit BUT when she enters the room and spends time with you and your child you understand why you had to wait in the first place. My daughter has been going to her for 6 or 7 years now and I have about 10 ppl I know personally that takes their children to her as well.. We all love that she explains everything to you and has even showed me in her scopes what my daughter ear looks like when she has had ear infections. She's great at giving you samples so you don't have to spend that extra money on simple things.. Over all she's a wonderful doc and she takes time to know you and not stuck up like most of the doctors I've encounterd. You don't have that intimidated feeling when you talk to her..

by Sabrena on Feb 3rd, 2015

You may wait for what seems like forever but once she comes in your room and remembers your child and takes time to really check things out, you appreciate the time you get with her and realize how important it was to the patients prior! Great Dr. she's one of a kind.

Aug 1st, 2011

As I waited with my child in a room to be seen, the office staff were talking about us and making fun of us which is very unprofessional. This doctor never gives results of tests back to me and I always have to call and try to hunt this information down.

Awesome!!! show details Awesome!!!
Jul 20th, 2011

Dr Valdes is awesome. She is dedicated to her patients well being. Yes, you do have a wait to see her, but well worth the wait.