Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Zuluaga
Dr. Maria Zuluaga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Zuluaga is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas, UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul and UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Zuluaga has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Maria Zuluaga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Theodore Nicolaides
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Shruti Kant
Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Deborah Franzon
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
San Francisco, CA 0 mi17