A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Zuluaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuluaga
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zuluaga Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuluaga graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Zuluaga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Zuluaga MD is a female Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Zuluaga practice?
- Dr. Maria Zuluaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Zuluaga practices Critical Care Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.