A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Zuluaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuluaga graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota.
Dr. Zuluaga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Zuluaga MD is a female Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Zuluaga practice?
- Dr. Maria Zuluaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Zuluaga practices Critical Care Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.