A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Taitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Taitano is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taitano
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taitano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Taitano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taitano graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Therese Taitano MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Taitano practice?
- Dr. Maria Taitano has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Taitano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Internists and Harbor City Cardiologists.