A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Taitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Taitano is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Taitano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taitano graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Therese Taitano MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Taitano practice?
- Dr. Maria Taitano has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Taitano practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Internists and Harbor City Cardiologists.