A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Tan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ghee-Ming Tan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Tan practice?
- Dr. Maria Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Tan practices Family Medicine near Missouri City, TX.
See Missouri City Family Physicians.