A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Tasso is Excellent. Dr. Tasso has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Tasso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tasso graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tasso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital - Waterbury
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tasso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Tasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Tasso practice?
Dr. Maria Tasso practices Pediatrics near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Southbury, CT.
See Waterbury Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Tasso, Dr. Mamie Tasso, Dr. Mara Tasso, Dr. Mari Tasso, Dr. Mariah Tasso, Dr. Mariam Tasso, Dr. Marian Tasso, Dr. Mariana Tasso