A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Tedtaotao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Tedtaotao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Tedtaotao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tedtaotao graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tedtaotao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Tedtaotao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Tedtaotao practice?
- Dr. Maria Tedtaotao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Tedtaotao practices Family Medicine near Lynn Haven, FL.
See Lynn Haven Family Physicians.