Dr. Maria Tedtaotao MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lynn Haven, FL

• Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2016
think twice before going here.
i witnessed dr yelling at staff, there are new employees every time i go,and now i see why. no one answers the phone and my labs and x rays are always misplaced. her nurse practicioner talks to patients like they are children. my medications are always wrong and there is no one to fix it so you either have to make another trip up there or go without.i will be finding a new doctors office as of now.

September 15th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Great Doctor and good person. I trust Dr Ted and she is a great Doctor.

July 8th, 2015
Do your research before you waste your time
I witnessed doctor be disrespectful to staff. I now understand the large turn over rate in office staff. If you have a issue like I had with medications you can forget getting it resolved everybody there has an excuse or just leave numerous messages for no return call. I will be finding another physician.

February 23rd, 2015
Caring Dr. but terrible, constantly changing support staff
I totally agree with another reviewer that said that before Dr. Ted. moved into her new bldg. her and her staff were top notch, very responsive and paid attention to detail. Since she moved into the new bldg. test results are not being given to patients, refills are not being called in even though you just spent 2 hours to see her, and calling to get an issue such as a missed refill resolved, is a nightmare. You may get a response in 5 days or more or you may not get one at all! Since her move to the new bldg., she has gone through at least 15 nurses/staff members! I wish that she would fix what ever is going on, and start running things the way they were when she was in the old bldg on hwy 77 and had the same staff for over 5 years! Please fix these issues before myself and others are forced to go elsewhere. It really has gotten bad.

June 9th, 2014
unhappy service
Until they got the new building i couldn't ask for a better Dr office to go to. Ever since they have moved i have become just another name they have in their books. I have wait,been seen, and checked out which took almost 3 hours to do. I never get call backs when it's something important. I have to keep calling just to get an answer. Now Dr Ted herself is wonderful but the people she has working there is awful. I am looking for another Dr cause I am tired of all the crap i have been going through from her staff.

January 18th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
She is an excellent doctor. She is very caring and takes her time in helping you.

March 5th, 2010
Wonderful & Caring Doctor
She is a wonderful doctor who is very caring of my issues. She was able to help me when no other doctor has been able to. She spent time with me and ...

March 5th, 2010
Best Doctor I've ever seen
Dr. Tedtaotao is an excellent physician. She spent a lot of time with me answering questions. I never felt like she was rushing which a lot of doctors do. She was very caring of my issues and I felt very confident in her diagnosis. She was able to help me after I've seen so many doctors who weren't able to help. I would definitely recommend her.

March 6th, 2009
Office staff not professional. I am considering anohter Dr. based on the quality of the staff. No reflection on Dr. Ted.

February 20th, 2009
Without question a caring & comapasionate Physician!

June 2nd, 2017