A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria De La Morena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria De La Morena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria De La Morena, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Morena graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. De La Morena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa De La Morena MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. De La Morena practice?
- Dr. Maria De La Morena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria De La Morena practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.