A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria De La Morena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria De La Morena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Morena
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De La Morena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria De La Morena, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Morena graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. She has 1 awards.
Dr. De La Morena has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa De La Morena MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. De La Morena practice?
- Dr. Maria De La Morena has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria De La Morena practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.