A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maite DeLamerensPratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. DeLamerensPratt graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. DeLamerensPratt has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maite T DeLamerensPratt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maite T. DeLamerensPratt practice?
- Dr. Maite DeLamerensPratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Maite DeLamerensPratt practices Pediatrics near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Pediatricians.