A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. De Lamerens-Pratt graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. De Lamerens-Pratt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Restorative Care Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Lamerens-Pratt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria De Lamerens-Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria T. De Lamerens-Pratt practice?
Dr. Maria De Lamerens-Pratt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Pediatricians and Germantown Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly De Lamerens-Pratt, Dr. Marlyn De Lamerens-Pratt, Dr. Marybeth De Lamerens-Pratt, Dr. Mimi De Lamerens-Pratt, Dr. Marianne De Lamerens-Pratt, Dr. Polly De Lamerens-Pratt, Dr. Marisela De Lamerens-Pratt, Dr. My De Lamerens-Pratt