A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Teresa Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Teresa Valencia, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Valencia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa R Valencia MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Teresa R. Valencia practice?
- Dr. Maria Teresa Valencia has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Teresa Valencia practices Anesthesiology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Anesthesiologists.