A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Theodoulou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Theodoulou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Theodoulou, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodoulou graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Theodoulou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Theodoulou MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Theodoulou practice?
- Dr. Maria Theodoulou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Theodoulou practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.