A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Cabe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cabe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabe graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cabe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Theresa Agdeppa Cabe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Cabe practice?
- Dr. Maria Cabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Cabe practices Family Medicine near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Family Physicians.