A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Theresa Vinluan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinluan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vinluan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Theresa Castor Vinluan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Theresa C. Vinluan practice?
- Dr. Maria Theresa Vinluan has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Theresa Vinluan practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.