Dr. Maria Thrall MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 6 reviews

November 16th, 2015
Dr. Thrall is fantastic! She was extremely kind, professional and non-judgemental. I was most impressed with how she listened to my concerns. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.

February 24th, 2015
Uncaring and no empathy
I went in for anxiety/panic. She told me it was in my head. Literally, those were her words. She was cold hearted and those words made me feel horrible, alone and afraid. I know better and later it made me angry she said that. Thankfully I am strong enough to get through these moments of anxiety and going to the doctor just doesn't help. It's like I am looked down upon and they want to immediately put me on a 24/7 anti anxiety pill after seeing me for only 5 minutes. How about a recommendation or follow up first, talk to me a bit, anything??? I felt like a number. She was the worst.

May 5th, 2014
Awesome! So Grateful! :)
She's courteous and professional. She listened well to my concerns. Then after exam, she gave me follow-up tests for proper evaluation & diagnosis. She knew I was depressed even though I was in denial. She knew when to pull back and change topics like she sent me for a blood tests and told me that when I got back she'd like to talk to me some more. Even though I was inappropriately difficult, she remained compassionate and professional. She got me to agree to take a first ever psyche drug. I have to admit, she was right! For the first time in a long time, I'm not anxious or depressed. I can't begin to thank her enough! :)

May 5th, 2014
she doesnt care about a patient she belittle them to take a drug that they are allegic to. her nurse doesnt take the blood pressure right to me the doctor think she is doing a good job. prescibe meds but no blood test to back it up

August 1st, 2013