A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Toczek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Toczek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Toczek, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Toczek graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Toczek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Kaiser Found Hosp, San Rafael, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Tekla M Toczek MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Toczek practice?
- Dr. Maria Toczek has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Toczek practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.