A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Toro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Toro graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Toro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Toro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Toro practice?
Dr. Maria Toro practices Family Medicine near Sweetwater, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Sweetwater Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Toro, Dr. Mamie Toro, Dr. Mara Toro, Dr. Mari Toro, Dr. Mariah Toro, Dr. Mariam Toro, Dr. Marian Toro, Dr. Mariana Toro