A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Toro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Toro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Toro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Toro graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Toro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Teresa Toro MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Toro practice?
- Dr. Maria Toro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Toro practices Family Medicine near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sweetwater, TX.
See Abilene Family Physicians.