Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Torres
Dr. Maria Torres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Pierce, FL. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Torres is affiliated with Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, Lawnwood Medical Center and Lawnwood Pavilion. Dr. Torres has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Torres has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Pierce, FL.
Dr. Liaquddin Shaikh
Fort Pierce, FL 0.08 mi47
Dr. Zeidy Roche
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Fort Pierce, FL 0.15 mi24
Dr. Janikamma Kothalanka
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Fort Pierce, FL 0.18 mi31