A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Torres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Lawnwood Medical Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elena Torres MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Torres practice?
- Dr. Maria Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Torres practices Internal Medicine near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Internists.