Dr. Maria Trirogoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Trirogoff?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Maria Trirogoff?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 10th, 2009

I met Dr T. when I was suspect for kidney disfunction due to urinalysis results by another physician.I was VERY pleased with Dr T. She entered the room knowing about me and my condition. Totally prepared. She was empathetic to my concerns and thoughtfully listened as I spouted back what I thought I'd heard from her. She made sure I had understanding of what to expect. She had a treatment plan in place and reviewed it with me, she scheduled a follow up visit. I had additional blood and urine testing done across the hall at the lab and the results were known within a couple of hours. Dr. T my called my phone and left a detailed message of the results. Thus eliminating the worry I might have felt waiting.Fortunately for me, it was a positive outcome and I did not require any treatment. But had it not been, I would have had total confidence in Dr T and how she was handling my care. I would like her as a friend as well and I don't say that lightly.

December 14th, 2014