A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Tucker, OB/Gyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Tucker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Tucker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria Tucker practice?
- Dr. Maria Tucker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Tucker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bordentown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Lumberton, NJ.
See Bordentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.