Overall Review

November 4th, 2015
Ugggg
I had a late term misacarriage. This office never sent my paperwork to the D & E doctor Dr. Tucker never called me although she promised the sonogram doctor she would call. I actually received a call from the office a week later about sonograms about referring that the doctor had finally reviewed the donograms, and calls for missed pre natal visits a month later! There is no empathy here

January 8th, 2015
Dr. Tucker cares about more than just the patient; she cares about you the person.

February 20th, 2014
Good treatment but lacking willingness for pain management
Making appointments was easy and staff was helpful although you do have to keep on top of them to get back to you for some things. I was seen for bleeding, painful fibroid tumors and after trying other methods had to get a full hysterectomy to resolve this medical issue. It was a struggle obtaining pain management assistance while having several tumors one the size of my uterus which left me with daily contractions and severe pain for more than 6 months. I wish I looked for a doctor with a pain management specialty. Once I was almost at the 2 week mark for post hysterectomy I was unable to get any additional pain medication for pain I continued to experience. I have contacted the office and Dr.Tucker and she felt from her experience most of her patients are "wanting to go back to work" by week 2 and not calling for additional pain medicine. Everything I read on line said EVERYONE is different. I was placed on an anti inflammatory which has not helped with the burning pain. My friends who had it done said they weren't better until after week 3. My wound is closed and after an internal exam everything is looking fine. She is now sending me for a cat scan to continue to see what is causing this pain she feels I should not have. Even though she is conducting these tests/exams she still will not give me pain medicine to make it tolerable. I even explained I would be happy to try a lesser strength medicine. If you have concerns over pain management and may feel your case does not fit the "NORMAL" situations I would suggests looking for a different doctor. I would not recommend this practice.

March 25th, 2013
Great Nurse Practitioner
Although Dr. Tucker is an experienced doctor and very competent, I always see Rosalie Lisa, CRNP (for 8 years now). She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and great on the follow-up; she will call me to see how something she suggested has worked out. I don't have to worry that she will be a no-show because of a delivery. The office staff is not friendly at all, and barely helpful.

February 14th, 2013
Fabulous doctor
Wish I had known her when I had my children as she is one of those rare doctors that couples kindness and compassion with knowledge and expertise.

September 7th, 2011
Dr. Tucker is wonderful. She takes time to answer questions and makes the patient feel comfortable. Unfortunately, the office staff is not helpful. I will not leave the practice since I have confidence in Dr. Tucker as well as the other providers within this group.

July 6th, 2010
Dr. Tucker is the best
Dr. Tucker truly cares about her patients. She is always willing to call me back personally about a question. She has delivered all three of my children, and I am so glad to have her as my OB.