A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Uberti-Benz is Excellent. Dr. Uberti-Benz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti-Benz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti-Benz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uberti-Benz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Uberti-Benz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria O. Uberti-Benz practice?
Dr. Maria Uberti-Benz practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Uberti-Benz, Dr. Mamie Uberti-Benz, Dr. Mara Uberti-Benz, Dr. Mari Uberti-Benz, Dr. Mariah Uberti-Benz, Dr. Mariam Uberti-Benz, Dr. Marian Uberti-Benz, Dr. Mariana Uberti-Benz