A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Uberti-Benz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Uberti-Benz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Foot Ulcer
- Hair Diseases
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Leg Ulcer
- Lyme Disease
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti-Benz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uberti-Benz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uberti-Benz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria O. Uberti-Benz practice?
Dr. Maria Uberti-Benz practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.