A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Urban is Excellent. Dr. Urban has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Urban, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adrenal Disorders Growth Disorders Diabetes and Diabetes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Urban practice?
Dr. Maria Urban practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Pediatricians and Dayton Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Urban, Dr. Marlyn Urban, Dr. Marybeth Urban, Dr. Mimi Urban, Dr. Marianne Urban, Dr. Polly Urban, Dr. Marisela Urban, Dr. My Urban