A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Urbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Urbano is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urbano
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urbano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Urbano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Urbano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria R Urbano MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Urbano practice?
- Dr. Maria Urbano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Urbano practices Psychiatry near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Psychiatrists.