Dr. Maria Urbano, MD
Dr. Maria Rosina Urbano MD is female, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
Eastern Virginia Medical School
825 Fairfax Ave
Norfolk, VA 23507
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Urbano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Urbano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urbano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Urbano practice?
Dr. Maria Urbano practices Psychiatry near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Urbano, Dr. Mamie Urbano, Dr. Mara Urbano, Dr. Mari Urbano, Dr. Mariah Urbano, Dr. Mariam Urbano, Dr. Marian Urbano, Dr. Mariana Urbano