A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Urbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Urbano is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Urbano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Urbano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria R Urbano MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Urbano practice?
- Dr. Maria Urbano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Urbano practices Psychiatry near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Psychiatrists.