A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hegar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hegar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria V Hegar MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maria V. Hegar practice?
- Dr. Maria Hegar has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Hegar practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.