A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Hegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hegar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hegar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria V Hegar MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Maria V. Hegar practice?
- Dr. Maria Hegar has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Hegar practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.