Learn more about Dr. Maria Vaccari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Vaccari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccari
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Vaccari, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccari graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaccari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Louise-Elizabeth Vaccari DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Vaccari practice?
- Dr. Maria Vaccari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Vaccari practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Rockaway Park, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians.