A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Vaccari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Vaccari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Vaccari, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccari graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Vaccari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Vaccari practice?
Dr. Maria Vaccari practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Rockaway Park, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians.