A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Vaccari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Vaccari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Vaccari, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccari graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaccari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Louise-Elizabeth Vaccari DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Vaccari practice?
- Dr. Maria Vaccari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Vaccari practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, NY and Rockaway Park, NY.
See Bay Shore Primary Care Doctors.