Dr. Maria Valadez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2014
Absolutely LOVE this dr! Both my son & I see her as a primary. She is very caring & knowledgeable. She is well worth the hour drive! I would recommend Her to anyone I know!

August 5th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Appointments are always pleasurable with Dr. Valadez. She is consistently friendly and courteous, and remembers conversations we had from previous appointments, whether it be about the nature of my appointments or about my family and work environment. She explains her diagnosis and treatment with detail and encourages me to ask any follow up questions, including calling the office if I should forget to ask something during our scheduled appointment. She even had me laughing in the delivery room, as she comforted me during the process of childbirth. While the scheduling is a bit tight at the Chino Hills office, sometimes waiting in the room for 10 minutes until the doctor arrives, it's well worth the wait, considering that Dr. Valadez takes the time to have brief conversations with her patients. I strongly believe that she exemplifies the best qualities of a family medicine physician.

February 19th, 2013
Traveling from Whittier just for her
I really enjoy coming to see Dr. Valadez, she's kind and has good bedside manners. She's very supportive and understanding, although It's tough getting an appointment with her office but it's worth the wait. It's not easy finding a good Dr. these days.

January 28th, 2013
Very kind and supportive.

September 29th, 2012
Great bedside manner. Processional kind understanding!!!!!very knowledgeable compassionate.

September 25th, 2012
Very caring doctor
Dr. Valadez is a very caring doctor. She listens to my problems and tries her best to get me the help I need. Her nurse is also very sweet and helpful. I know that when I go see Dr. Valadez I will get good quality care. Although she is very busy, she sits down and listens to me.

July 12th, 2012
Dr valadez is sarcastic not funny when your sick.

May 24th, 2012
Ok doctor just not with problems that require investigating
I've been seeing this doctor since 2009 and she is good at giving referrals if she sees fit to give them, but her time spent with me is always rushed. The past few times I've gone she treats me quite rude and unwilling to help me figure out why I'm feeling so badly. I just feel if she doesn't see me hobbling around on crutches she figures there's nothing wrong. But I would think after several visits of trying to get to the bottom of my problems she would take that as a sign to try and help me out, but she's very dismissive and gets angry if I brought up more than one topic of concern. This left me very disappointed and I'm now searching for a new primary care doctor to switch to I feel that strongly about it. Unfortunately something is just not all together with this doctor's way of helping patients.

December 7th, 2011
Very nice doctor...has very nice bedside manner and shows that she cares. She has helped me with my concerns.

November 13th, 2011
Not that great
Dr. Valadez is fairly nice but seems to be in a hurry all the time. She's not great at following through either. I had to call back frequently to get an answer to a simple question. She misdiagnosed me and sent me on a wild goose chase for referrals. Not only did she not spend a lot of time with me, but she really didn't seem to care. Very hard to find a good doctor nowadays.

May 16th, 2011
Staff yes, Doctor No!
Doctor hs no patience for her patients. She was snide and her sarcastic remarks were belittling and dismissive of my complaints.

December 20th, 2010
Old Fashioned House Calls
Dr. Valadez is a true professional and dedicated to her patients. She knows your name when she sees you, she remembers who you are. It's like visiting with an old fashioned doctor that knows you and your family. I could see her making house calls if she could. You're never rushed and when it's serious, she will follow you on her own time as well as call you personally to make sure you're doing well and are being taken care of by the doctors she's referred you to. I would highly recommend her to anyone. You're always made to feel like you're her most important patient.