A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Valdes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdes
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Valdes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Valdes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Del C Valdes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Valdes practice?
- Dr. Maria Valdes has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Valdes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.