A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Valdes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Valdes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Del C Valdes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Valdes practice?
- Dr. Maria Valdes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Valdes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL and South Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians and Miami Primary Care Doctors.