Dr. Maria Vega MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9
  • 20 reviews

June 21st, 2016
Appreciation
I like to express mi appreciation for Dr. Vega. My mom is in treatment with Dr Vega for about 6 years. Thanks to the right treatment and care by Dr Vega, she is stable and improving from serious illness.

May 11th, 2016
Dr Vega Is an Angel from God, very caring...

November 26th, 2015
Dr. Vega was very nice and helped me with my problems. I have been going to her for 2 years and It's been nice

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Vega ONLY speaks about herself. She doesn't listen; therefore, she misses a lot of details. Not reliable.

September 10th, 2015
I like to share the wonderfull results and experience I had during all these years with Dr. Vega. She is a great Dr. , very professional. She realy take care of her patients. I fell great now because of her treatment.

July 8th, 2015
HORRIBLE
I seen approximately 3 psychiatrists and she is the worst I have been with so far. Although she does take a fair amount of time in the office she is very judgmental the time you are there she makes you feel stupid about the reasons you are there and minimizes your problems to an extreme extent. There was a point in which I wanted to walk out of the office in the middle of the consultation because I felt attacked. She has no compassion or sensitivity towards her patients a quality which I think is detrimental for a psychiatrist or anyone to have working in the mental health field.

July 8th, 2015
Really recommended!!!
I really recommend this Dr. I don't have to wait more than 1 or 2 minutes to be seen. My life go easy.

June 24th, 2015
Terrible service, only wants your money.
Appointments are rushed. The doctor is obviously more worried about your money than your health. Find a different doctor. My advice to Dr Vega would be to choose another profession.

May 28th, 2015
0 waiting time

December 16th, 2014
VERY REMCOMMENDEDD
Dr. Vega helped with my very needs, very excellent. Staff is super easy going and they make you feel very comfortable. relaxed and welcoming environment.

July 25th, 2013
WARNING
For the past 25 years, I’ve been in treatment for and anxiety disorder and ADHD. Throughout this time I’ve seen 5 different psychiatrists. Dr. Maria Vega is by far the worst. I paid her 275 dollar fee, and was called into her office. I felt uncomfortable with her almost immediately and realized I’d made an expensive mistake. In a rude and arrogant tone she began to fire off generic and irreverent questions, her head down and face buried in sheets of paper with the questions she read. Her speech was very rapid and tense. If I tried to steer my answers in a more personal direction or interjected explanations of my issues, she became angry and combative. At the end of the hour session, she told me that I have an anxiety disorder and ADHD for which I needed to schedule an appointment with her next week if I want treatment. This doctor is what is wrong in the medical profession. Don’t misunderstand, I don’t have a problem with her going through some steps in her diagnosis, but in my 25 years experience with psychiatrists, this process is personal and specific to me. Also the only reason for having me come back in a week is to collect another fee. My previous doctor’s fees were all less than half of Dr. Vega's, and they all had much more experience, were published, with great track records for helping their patients.

March 13th, 2013
Great HELP!
I would definitely recommend Dr.Vega, she is very caring and really knows her stuff. Little by little I have started to feel better and she has a lot to do with it.