A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Vegas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Vegas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Vegas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vegas graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Vegas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Andreina Vegas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Vegas practice?
- Dr. Maria Vegas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Vegas practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Hialeah, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.