by Peggy on Mar 4th, 2015

I miss Dr. Maria. I trusted her and she was always so compassionate. Thanks for all you've done. You are the best!

Thorough and personable show details Thorough and personable
Jan 22nd, 2015

Well informed, pleasant, thorough; listens well, responsive to concerns and gives very good explanations.

Pleased patients show details Pleased patients
by Penny on Jun 29th, 2013

My husband and I (we are in our 50's) have been patients of Dr Velasco-Ferrari for over 4 years. We both feel as we are receiving wonderful thorough care. As she was highly recommended to us, I would highly recommend her.

Nov 15th, 2012

The office is run very efficiently - the staff is very courteous and highly professional - Dr. Velasco-Ferrari takes the time necessary to answer questions and thoroughly explains the plan of care in easily understandable terms - would highly recommend her to others

Aug 25th, 2011

A very caring Dr. Dr's never have enough time to spend with their patients because of the overload.Dr. Velasco has been my Dr. for approx. 9 years and I travel 35 miles to see her.

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr. Velasco really knows a lot. She has told me things about my condition before the actual tests came back. Very knowledgeable.