Dr. Maria Velazquez, MD
Internist, Radiologist, Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 18th, 2015

Provided very poor care. Spent as little time as possible with me. Spoke about how much she bills during my c-section - very concerned about money.

simply: Wonderful! show details simply: Wonderful!
by karina Garcia on Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. Velazquez, Ceci, Stephanie, everybody in staff are just great people. Their professionalism shows they really care about patients... I have nothing to say other than THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I'm always recommending this doctor and office staff to my friends. Two are already patients

by ANA CORONADO on Mar 16th, 2015

VERY GOOD DR. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER 100%

Jan 23rd, 2015

Dr Velazquez and her staff are very courtious and kind. Dr velazquez is a wonderful physician and I would very much continue to see her as my physician

by monica on Jan 21st, 2015

great doctor, wonderful bed manners. really nice to my family after surgery.

Poor Physician show details Poor Physician
Aug 31st, 2014

More concerned about money than patient care. Didn't like spending any time answering questions. Void of any personality or compassion. Prescribed the wrong medicine. Very inept and insecure.

Heartless, and impatient show details Heartless, and impatient
by Faith on Jul 10th, 2014

On our first visit we felt confident that she was going to be a great doctor. Then when we first met her she seemed frustrated and just in a hurry to examine me. We felt really rushed and she really didn't speak to us about anything. On our second visit we didn't hear baby's heart beat and wanted us us to do the dnc right away. We asked her if we can wait another week to see if maybe we can hear heart beat but kept on insisting the dnc. Unfortunately we did lose baby but on top of that this doctor didn't even have any sympathy on our loss. We never heard from her again. I really don't recommend this doctor and beware she seems money hungry.

MONEY FIRST....PATIENT SECOND show details MONEY FIRST....PATIENT SECOND
by Ruby on Apr 17th, 2014

Everything went well until my sister's last weeks of pregnancy.....suddenly she tried to convince my sister to have a c-section or induce labor by certain week....my nephew was born natural and with no complications, the way it should be and not when or how the doctor wants....especially when there is no reason for it except MONEY....

Money hungry doctor. show details Money hungry doctor.
Mar 19th, 2014

She spoke about how much she bills and how much money she makes during my c-section. Patient care was severely lacking. Terrible money hungry doctor.

by Mayra Avila on Dec 3rd, 2013

Beyond amazing the best doctor I could of possabilly choose! Always on the top of the line checking everything was fine! After having a hard time dilivering my son I was almost forced to get a c-section by the doctor on call! And at the last minut she walks in and helps me diliver my son natural if if wasent for her my son wouldnt be alive! I TRUELY RECOMMEN HER 100%

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Lourdes Smith on Nov 7th, 2013

Her diagnosis was accurate and provided since the beginning. Throughout my pregnancy she was always on top of every detail to ensure both me and my baby were safe. As a result of all her attention and professional we were able to deliver a healthy and happy baby in a C-section that was very easy. I recommend her 100%

Awesome Doctor! show details Awesome Doctor!
Nov 22nd, 2012

I thank God every day for putting Dr. Velasquez on my path. I have a 5yr old & after I had my first I had 2 miscarriages & going on my third if it wasn't for her! My regular obg told me she couldn't do anything 'till I delivered or lost the baby, because she believed that you won't miscarry a healthy pregnancy . ... Sinece the moment we walked into her office she made me feel like she was going to do everything to in her hands to help us. After running plenty of test she found the reason I had been miscarring. & 2yrs. Later I can't thank her enough... I was not only a chart. As she told me we have the perfect recipe & when & if we're ready to go for round #3 she would be the 1st one we will call!

pleasant experience show details pleasant experience
May 30th, 2012

Dr. is patient and spend time to solve my questions. It is a very pleasant experience.

Excellent dr!:) show details Excellent dr!:)
Jan 4th, 2012

She was my dr for my labor and delivery And for my check ups she's an awesome dr I recommend her I had the easiest delivery with her never had any problems with my appointments she was always there to answer all questions I had ! Excellent dr would love to go to her again for future deliverys!

Great Doctor keep up the good work. show details Great Doctor keep up the good work.
by D.Moreno Sol Moreno on Jul 31st, 2009

It was a pleasure meeting you Dr. Velasquez. My daughter enjoyed visiting your office it was a great experience. Youre a wonderful person and a great doctor. Keep up the good work. God Bless you.

My care show details My care
by Christina on Jun 28th, 2009

Overall her care and knowledge was outstanding...however I had to wait over 2 hours to past my appt time and people that had appt after me were seen first. I do however think that her expertise outway the crappy wait time.