A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Villarosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Villarosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villarosa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villarosa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Villarosa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Villarosa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Villarosa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Isabel Villarosa MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria I. Villarosa practice?
- Dr. Maria Villarosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Villarosa practices Psychiatry near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Psychiatrists.